Three ways to wellbeing – clinical care, research and education is the theme for this year’s APM.
Tuesday 10 September 2013 at 5.30 pm
Registration from 5pm. Reception following the meeting.
Maudsley Learning Centre at the ORTUS, Maudsley Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AZ
Everyone is welcome to join us. The programme includes presentations on:
Showcasing our Mother and Baby Unit.
Using Avatar therapy to help silence voices in schizophrenia.
Working in partnership to promote recovery through our recovery college.
If you would like to attend or for more information please contact Communications on 020 3228 2830 or email: email@example.com
Join Mind at their London event
This invitation is for anyone living with a mental health problem to come along to one of our Connecting Minds events to meet others and talk about how you can influence local decisions affecting mental health services, change attitudes and find out about getting involved in projects in your area.
Coming can only be good
• Find out about the new Peer Support programme and Mind’s plans.
• Meet others who are interested in getting involved in our work and discuss what you need to campaign locally.
• Join a discussion and listen to experts in peer support, people from Mind and local projects, the National Survivor User Network and local campaigners. The events are open to everyone dealing with a mental health problem, those who are new to Mind’s work and those that know us.
When?: 22nd March 2012
What time?: 1.45pm – 4.45pm
Where?: The Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fund
The County Hall
Westminster Bridge Road
– If you would like to come along please register for the event you would
like to attend:
– Mind will reimburse travel costs of up to £15 per attendee with proof of travel receipts claimed after the event.
If you have any questions or need further information please contact Mind at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8215 2218