This is a really interesting, new and innovative way to promote wellbeing. But get your booking in fast – the deadline for registering is the 3rd of February! (Contact details for how to register are at bottom of post)
- View the flyer for this event CLICK HERE:DIY Happiness Game Invite Flyer
- View some more information on this project CLICK HERE:DIY Happiness Game Summary ReportAs part of the Lottery Funded Well London1 programme, SouthLondon and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust commissioned Uscreates to develop the DIY Happiness Game. The game is a continuation to the DIY Happiness workshop aimed at promoting the five ways to well-being messages developed as part of the Foresight Report in mental capital and well-being2.When?: Friday 17th February 2012
Morning Session: 9:30AM – 12:30PM
Afternoon Session: 1pm – 4pm
30 The Piazza
Map: CLICK HERE
- Places are limited! – Book by the 3rd of February!
- You may reserve your place on either the Morning or the Afternoon Session
Please state your preference to:
Tel: 020 3228 1695 or Email:email@example.com
Fantastic opportunity in the Psychosis CAG (Clinical Academic Group)
- Are you interested in helping the Psychosis CAG to develop better ways to make sure that the CAGs education and training plan considers service users views, needs and experiences?
- Are you passionate about getting involved in improving mental health services?
- Are you comfortable working alongside managers and service users?This role is to be a member of the “Psychosis CAG Education and Training Committee”. It’s a great opportunity for someone to step forward who may have opinions about Education and Training.What will be expected of you?
– Attendance of the Education and Training Committee Group for two hours every six weeks.
– Occasional attendance of other meetings, such as the Service User Advisory Group. This will mean another hour per month.
– Email and phone calls in between meetings of up to one hour per month.
– Help staff consider the relevance of Education and Training issues to service users.
This role will be best suited to someone with:
– Experience of using mental health services
– A real passion for Education and Training
– Experience of meetings
– Experience of consulting with services users
– Ability to think about others’ experiences
What are the hours?
Between 2- 4 hours per month. The role will be fully reviewed after six months.
How do you apply?
First, have a look at the role description CLICK HERE:Role Description Service User Education and training committee Project Consultant
And a power-point presentation CLICK HERE:Education and Training Committee
For more information and/or if you are interested in applying contact:
Patient and Public Involvement Lead for the Psychosis CAG:
Please note that the deadline for applications being received is Friday 17th February