SLaM Involvement Register: administration changesPosted: September 18, 2014
SLaM are pleased to advise that Sue Folan will be retiring from the Trust on 2 October and will be replaced by Gemma McDonald who will be taking over the role of Involvement Register Co-ordinator for a period of 6 months. Gemma will be working from 10.00am until 2.00pm from Tuesday to Friday and her email address will be email@example.com and her telephone number will be 020 3228 1592.
To ensure a smooth handover, we have put in place certain contingency plans to manage the Involvement Register, as follows. We would ask for your full co-operation in complying with these measures to ensure that it is ‘business as usual’.
- We will be creating a dedicated Involvement Register email address for you to email your timesheets; travel claim forms (where no original tickets are attached); requests for further supplies of timesheets and travel claim forms; notification of change of address or bank details; payroll queries; requests for a reference, etc. to this email address. We will notify you as soon as this email address is activated.
- You can also hand-deliver timesheets and travel claim forms, together with any other written requests to the Main Reception of the Maudsley Hospital. The Reception staff will be holding an ‘Involvement Register’ envelope in which you can place your documents. The envelope will be collected daily.
- You can post your timesheets and travel claim forms, together with any other written requests to ‘The Involvement Register, c/o the Post Room, Maudsley Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AZ’.
- Regrettably, timesheets can no longer be faxed through.
- Should you wish to make an appointment to meet with Gemma for any reason, eg. to present your DBS Declaration so that we may capture the details for our records, please do so by emailing her or by calling her on 020 3228 1592. As the Involvement Register will no longer be based in the HR Department, please do not call into the HR Department after 17 September 2014 for any reason, as you may have done so previously.
- In order for Gemma to process your timesheets effectively, please ensure that they contain your name; your assignment number; the week commencing date (to be found in the top right-hand corner of the timesheet); the involvement activity description has been entered against the correct day of the week; the correct timings have been given; a relevant staff member has countersigned the timesheet and applied their respective budget code. Failure to provide this information on your timesheet may result in delays to your payment(s) .
Thank you for following these arrangements and we hope that they don’t cause you too much disruption.