latest Lambeth & Southwark wellbeing e-bulletinPosted: December 18, 2013
This is our last Public Health Lambeth & Southwark wellbeing e-bulletin of the year.
We take this opportunity to wish you a very relaxing season holiday and trust that the new year brings peace and harmony to you and colleagues!!!!
We invite you to visit our blog and check out interesting items such as :
* City bridge Trust growing Localities Awards (deadline 31 january, 2014)
* Results on public attitudes towards mental illness- positive move!
* One in 10 health and wellbeings boards ignoring mental health
* ‘Our children desereve better: prevention pays’ the Chief medical officer’s annual report-
* Storm training for workers in Southwark and Lambeth
* New app helps users find a happy place
do not forget to keep me informed of your good work that you need to share with others so I can publish it on the blog.
please, visit: http://lambethwellbeing.wordpress.com
Anamaria Florin, MRSH
Mental Wellbeing Officer
Lambeth and Southwark Public Health