Sales & Marketing AdministratorPosted: October 29, 2013
Maudsley Learning (http://www.maudsleylearning.com/) is a new social enterprise with the vision to support and provide world class and accessible learning in mental health and wellbeing.
We launched in June 2013 with the opening of the ORTUS, a stunning new learning and event centre based conveniently in Camberwell, South London and which is adjacent to the Institute of Psychiatry, Maudsley Hospital and King’s College London.
In addition to our amazing venue we will launch our digital space, ORTUS online, in early 2014. ORTUS online will spread the learning opportunities beyond Camberwell and support our global aspiration to make learning accessible for all. It will be a focus for learning, using new and innovative methods of delivery to support the face-to-face learning activities at the ORTUS.
As well as supporting other groups and organisations with their own learning, Maudsley Learning will be developing its own events and content delivered face-to-face at the ORTUS and virtually through ORTUS online. These could be anything from short courses to e-learning modules to community-focused events and accredited conferences.
Working collaboratively with our clinical and academic partners at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM), Kings College London (KCL) and the Institute of Psychiatry (IoP), Maudsley Learning will create innovative, forward thinking, relevant and informative learning events for a broad audience. Our audience includes those from clinical and corporate environments as well as service users, patients and carers, young people, students, the police, the judiciary, charities etc.
Maudsley Learning is a subsidiary of the Maudsley Charity (http://www.maudsleycharity.org.uk) which is a charity that aims to support innovation and improvement in mental health care. This includes promoting public awareness and the understanding of mental health issues.
We are therefore recruiting for the role of Sales & Marketing Administrator to:
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in marketing activities and the Sales Executive in sales administration
- Help manage a Key Account that is important to our continued success
- Consistently uphold and deliver the best possible sales and after-sales experience to our clients
- Work closely with the Sales Executive to administer a large volume of venue hire bookings: including calendar management, following up on catering orders, liaising with clients to capture all required event details right up until handover to the Services team
- Input all event and client data accurately into our event management software and respond to enquiries, emails and calls in a professional and timely fashion
- Work closely with the Sales Executive and Services team to ensure all required event detail, such as AV and catering requirements are captured thoroughly to ensure smooth delivery on the day
- Input daily event details to be displayed on our digital screens located throughout the venue
- Assist with the invoicing of clients
- Assist with research and data building for the Sales & Marketing Manager and Sales Executive to utilise in sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with a variety of marketing related activities as and when required
- Deputise for the Sales Executive in their absence
- IT & Tech focused, particularly in regards to CRM and venue booking systems (training will be provided but the ability to learn fast and be comfortable with software is an absolute must – if you don’t consider yourself as naturally gifted with software then please don’t apply)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- A team worker who has experience of working within a multi disciplined team in the achievement of a common goal
- A focused individual with a keen attention to detail and willingness to take responsibility for work
- Track record of working flexibly within a team and with the ability to maintain focus in a busy and demanding work environment
- Account management and venue sales experience desired
- Comfortable emailing, calling and meeting with people
- An interest in mental health and a believer in our vision