NSUN: New Trustees to join the BoardPosted: September 20, 2013
The Board of Trustees of NSUN currently consists of twelve members from a variety of backgrounds who develop the organisation’s strategy to meet agreed objectives. We are looking for Trustees who identify as people with lived experience of mental health conditions and who are from a variety of backgrounds.
We are particularly looking for people who have the following skills and experience:
- Financial management
- Managing user-led organisations
- Human resources
- Involvement and influencing
The Board of Trustees meets six times a year. In addition, Trustees may be asked to serve on sub-committees, which involves attending additional meetings throughout the year.
The post is voluntary but expenses are paid.
Some previous Trustee or voluntary experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Applicants should be willing to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and the appointment is subject to satisfactory references.
- Application form and guidance for applications: please visit here
- Closing date for applications: 30 September
- All applicants will be contacted on: 4 October
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview week starting 9 October.
To apply please complete the application form and return to NSUN either by email or post to 27 – 29 Vauxhall Grove, London SW8 1SY by 30 September.