Lambeth & Southwark Wellbeing Summer ebulletinPosted: July 15, 2013
The latest wellbeing e-bulletin is now available at:
In this edition:
– Give your money a health check– Healthy Finances Week – 15th – 22 July a dedicated week of action offers residents the chance to get advice and support from a wide range of organisations.
– A new report- Shifting the Dial in Scotland: on measuring wellbeing.
– Free Personal Independence Payments (PIP) briefing event for staff : www.lambeth.gov.uk/everypoundcounts
– Relaunch of Lambeth and Southwark wellbeing network on Tuesday, 9 July from 3pm -8pm (The keynote speech from Dr Lynne Friedli (author of the WHO report ‘Mental health, resilience and inequalities’)
– New funding available for local groups in South London – deadline Monday 15 July 2013
– Free Premier ‘Mapa’ film part of the well being awareness campaign in Southwark (Spanish/English subtitles) on 24th July at PeckhamPlex. All Latin American and Spanish speakers are welcome.
Anamaria Florin, MRSH
Mental Wellbeing Officer
Lambeth and Southwark Public Health
Tel: 020 7525 0272
160 Tooley St, Hub 2 First Floor, London SE1 2QH
PO Box 64529, London, SE1P 5HY