Reminder: Impact Art Fair @ Brixton, July – call for art work on postcards by SLaM Service users
Posted: June 19, 2013 Filed under: Arts, Opportunities - Voluntary | Tags: arts, arts strategy, Brixton, Community links centre, Impact Art Fair, SLaM, Volunteer, Volunteer opportunities
A gentle reminder for the call for art on postcards by service users for the SLaM stall at the Impact Art Fair at Block 336 in Brixton by 1st July! Here are some more details:
- Please send the art on postcards to my address at the bottom of this email
- Impact Art Fair www.impact-art-fair.org.uk
- The Fair is hosted at the gallery Block 336, Brixton, London 26th, 27th and 28th of July, 2013.
- Service users can submit more than one art on a postcard- a panel will select the best, aiming for a good spread and parity across SLaM.
- Any suitable theme and any art materials on the postcard, Size 12 x 17cm
- Please let me know if anyone would like to volunteer- to either looking after the stall (in shifts) and/ or helping framing the postcards at the Community Link Centre at Maudsley Hospital.
- The postcard size will fit this frame http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30243530/ which I will be providing.
Thanks very much and hope to hear from you soon.
Head of Arts Strategy www.slam.nhs.uk/arts