Paid opportunity: advert for research volunteersPosted: April 4, 2013
We’re interested in your experiences of medication side effects
Our research project:
- we’re making a new questionnaire measuring the side effects of anti-psychotic medication, based on the experiences of people taking those medications.
- is being run by service user researchers at the Institute of Psychiatry
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You use SLAM services
- Have taken either anti-psychotic or anti-depressant medication for at least one month
The research involves either:
- a small focus group to discuss potential questions and the format of the questionnaire, or
- filling in our new questionnaire and 2 others twice over one week.
The research is confidential and voluntary and we will pay you £15 as a thank you for your contribution
For more information, please contact Jo Evans on 0207 848 0749 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer here: PROM advert