HearUs! Open Meeting 2012 – Kick Start The Year!Posted: January 26, 2012
This is the first Hear Us Open meeting for 2012 – so why not come along and join?
View the flyer for this event CLICK HERE:Hear Us Open Meeting 7th February 2012
When?: Tuesday February 7th 2012, from 1pm (starting off with tea and cake!)
Where?: CVA, West Croydon (82 London Road, CR0 2TB) – opposite Lidl
Map: CLICK FOR MAP
Who is invited?: The Hear Us Open Meeting is for anyone with an interest in mental health and wellbeing – service users, carers and staff.
At our ‘New Year Resolutions’ meeting, we have invited along the following Guest Speakers:
· Marco Lyons: Senior Clinical Pharmacist for SLaM
· Deborah Thompson: Specialist Dietician
· Dora Crook: Active Minds
· Tony Coggins and Olive Lewis: Head of Mental Health Promotion in SLaM
Do you want to know……
· About the side effects of medication?
· Why do some people gain weight on medication?
· How to eat a healthier diet?
· What is a healthy BMI?
· Is diet important for mental wellbeing?
· Can what you eat make you happier?
· How to become more motivated to exercise?
· How to become involved in activities for both physical and mental wellbeing?
· How to feel ‘happier’ and why this is important for good mental health?
Come along and ask YOUR questions to our panel of experts – and help yourself towards a happier and healthier 2012.
No need to book in advance but if you wish to contact HearUs then phone: 020 8681 6888