Stop Smoking & Mental Health EventPosted: September 8, 2011
Kick the Habit – find greater coping mechanisms – revolutionise your life!
You are warmly invited to this exciting event aimed at everyone including mental health services staff and people using mental health services as well as ex service users.
When?: Wednesday 12 October 2011
What time?: 10:30AM – 2:30PM
Where?: The Owen Centre, Lewisham Hospital
Lewisham High Street, London, SE13 6LH
View the event flyer CLICK HERE:Stop Smoking & Mental Health Event!
During the day…
– Hear people with real experience of stopping smoking.
– Visit and chat at the information bays.
– Lively workshops – getting started and coping with stopping smoking, impact of medication interactions, referral routes, training and more.
– Explore working in partnership.
In addition – Refreshments are provided Free!
AIMS OF THE DAY
– To raise awareness and provide information about smoking and mental health, the new stop smoking and mental health service access and referral routes into stop smoking services, ways to stop smoking and good support mechanisms to stop smoking.
– Impact of stopping smoking on medication, training opportunities
– How we work together working in partnership with people using services and primary and secondary care services
– Practical support to stop smoking – one to one and group
Find out more & book your place!
Tel: Matt – 07824 521 368 or Tel: Miriam – 07969 009559